Here we can covers the fundamentals of the Linux operating system with complete hands-on on command line. The goal of this course is to provide academic institutions and students a “Initial stage” for learning the Linux operating system. Course implements a “practice as you read” approach to learning. Each learner has hands-on access to a Linux virtual machine to practice perfect. (Linux Academy in Quetta)
Online Linux Course in Quetta
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Students seeking career-oriented, entry-level computer hardware, software, and networking skills Students who want to learn and gain fundamental computer hardware, software, and troubleshooting skills in field of Information Technology.
Linux Essentials, Professional and Linux+ Development Certificate.
- Introduction to Linux
- Open Source Applications and Licenses
- Using Linux
- Command Line Skills
- Working with Files and Directories
- Archiving and Compression
- Pipes, Redirection, and REGEX
- Basic Scripting
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Managing Packages and Processes
- Network Configuration
- System and User Security
- Managing Users and Groups
- Ownership and Permissions
- Special Permissions, Links and File Locations